Rhinoceros 7.22.22221.05002 macOS
File size: 403.52 MB
Rhino 7 can create, edit, analyze, document, render, animate, and translate NURBS curves, surfaces and solids, subdivision geometry (SubD), point clouds, and polygon meshes. There are no limits on complexity, degree, or size beyond those of your hardware.
Special features include
• Uninhibited free-form 3D modeling tools like those found only in products costing 20 to 50 times more. Model any shape you can imagine.
• Accuracy needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze, and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry.
• Compatibility with all your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software.
• Read and repair meshes and extremely challenging IGES files.
• Accessible. So easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
• Fast, even on an ordinary laptop computer. No special hardware is needed.
• Development platform for hundreds of specialty 3D products.
• Affordable. Ordinary hardware. Short learning curve. Affordable purchase price. No maintenance fees.
• Rhino for Mac: The world’s most versatile 3D modeler, available on macOS.
→ New in Rhino 7
Rhino 7 is the most significant upgrade in our history. You can create organic shapes with our newSubD tools. Run Rhino and Grasshopper as a Revit® Add-On withRhino.Inside.Revit. Use the robustQuadRemesh algorithm to create a beautiful quad mesh from NURBS geometry or meshes. With this release, we’ve unlocked completely new modeling workflows and refined many steadfast features. These are the highlights…
For designers who need to explore organic shapes quickly, SubD is a new geometry type that can create editable, highly accurate shapes. Unlike other geometry types, SubD combines free-form accuracy while still allowing quick editing.
Rhino.Inside.Revit brings the power of Rhino and Grasshopper to the Autodesk Revit® environment.
Quickly create a quad mesh from existing surfaces, solids, meshes, or SubDs—ideal for rendering, animation, CFD, FEA, and reverse-engineering.
In Rhino 7, we’ve improved the presentation tools, streamlining the workflow with a major update to the Rhino Render engine, so the same look you get in your Raytraced viewport can be rendered without any changes. We’ve added support for PBR materials, a LayerBook command, and more…
In Rhino 7, we’ve fixed hundreds of bugs, but we’ve also added workflow improvements like Named Selections, Mold Making tools, a Single-Line font for engraving, and improved interoperation with third-party file formats…
We are always refining Rhino’s display pipeline to keep up with modern graphics hardware. In Rhino 7, some models will display significantly faster on both Windows and Mac. We’ve also made several refinements to the Display Modes to make them even more eye-popping while you work…
Modeling is just one part of the design process; you also need to show how to build what is on the screen. We’ve improved many parts of the documentation workflow while also focusing on the more graphically-rich illustration tools like transparency and gradient hatches…
Grasshopper seems to be everywhere lately. As usual, we’re having a hard time keeping up (you might even see that familiar canvas in other applications). In Rhino 7, we’ve added some new components, but we’ve also made it easier to turn your programs into plugins…
Rhino 7 brings major improvements toour free SDKs, withAPI refinements,better documentation, and some major new features that broaden and deepen the foundations of the geometry development platform…
Looking for a complete list of new commands? If you’re not seeing what you’re looking for above, please check out the documentation’sNew in Rhino 7 for a complete list…as well as new command options.
Supported Operation System
• macOS 10.14 or later
• Intel Core processor