ESET SysRescue 188.8.131.52 | ISO | Size: 571 MB
ESET SysRescue aims to scan your computer and remove malware components that might have affected its functioning. Its major advantage is that it runs outside the operating system, directly accessing the file system and the hard disk to run thorough on-demand scans of the boot sector or existing partitions.
Launched from a bootable USB drive, a CD or a DVD
ESET SysRescue can be deployed on a USB drive, a CD or a DVD. Thanks to the wizard-like interface of the Live USB Creator, creating a bootable USB is a simple task. However, please note that the drive will be formatted, so make sure you created a backup of your data. Alternatively, you can mount the available ISO image and boot ESET SysRescue afterward.
Scan your PC for various threats
You can use ESET SysRescue to initiate smart or custom scans of your computer, in the attempt to detect and completely remove traces of viruses and other type of threats that might endanger data integrity and affect the way your PC works. There are various scan profiles you can choose from and the application enables you to customize them by choosing the folders or files to include in the analysis. Optionally, it can only retrieve information concerning potentially dangerous files, without actually deleting them from the PC. The scan results are logged to file and the application can display detailed statistical data and conclusive graphs regarding system protection. Quarantined items can be browsed, restored or deleted with just a click.
A powerful removal tool to find and erase malware components
Relying on a robust scanning engine, ESET SysRescue implements a defense system that is ready to clean your system even from the most intrusive threats.Rising up to its developer's name, it helps you scan your system from the outside, performing a deep analysis of the file system and the storage unit so as to remove resolute threats. Please note that is is not recommended as a permanent real-time protection solution for your PC.
Create your ESET SysRescue Live disk:
• Run the LiveUSBCreator file
• Choose either “Create USB drive” or “Create CD/DVD” and select the desired media
• Create your ESET SysRescue Live USB/CD
• In addition, you can use a separate ISO image (in the archive).
Scan any PC with ESET SysRescue Live:
• Insert your ESET SysRescue Live CD/USB & reboot
• Select “Run ESET SysRescue”
• Once the program starts, click “Update” to download the latest signatures
• Click “On-demand scan” and select “Smart scan” or “Custom scan”
* Changed: ISO updated to isohybrid. Isohybrid enables possibility to create live USB via various available apps. Older version of Live USB creator will not work, since it's bound to specific version of ISO
* Changed: Updated legal terms and sensitive information handling due to EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
* Changed: System updated to Ubuntu Xenial Xerus 16.04 LTS
* Changed: Updated UEFI boot and the ISO now supports both Legacy and UEFI mode booting
* Changed: Integration of the second El Torito image grub
* Changed: Additional minor changes and improvements
* Fixed: Invalid copyright value in startup splash
Home Page: www.eset.com