English | April 2nd, 2024 | ISBN: 1839059826 | 136 pages | True EPUB | 27.60 MB
This compact, pocket-sized Copenhagen travel guidebook is ideal for travellers on shorter trips and those trying to make the most of Copenhagen. It's light, easily portable and comes equipped with a pull-out map.
This Copenhagen guidebook covers: Tivoli and Rådhuspladsen, Strøget and the Inner City, Slotsholmen, Nyhavn and Frederiksstaden, Rosenborg and around, Christianshavn and Holmen, Vesterbro and Frederiksberg, Nørrebro and Østerbro, Malmö.
Inside this Copenhagen travel book you will find
• Curated recommendations of places – main attractions, off-the-beaten-track adventures, child-friendly family activities, chilled-out breaks in popular tourist areas
• Things not to miss in Copenhagen – Den Blå Planet, Nationalmuseet, Nyhavn, Torvehallerne, Tivoli, Designmuseum Danmark, Zoologisk Have, Rundetårn, Nørrebro, Statens Museum for Kunst, Den Sorte Diamant (The Black Diamond), Guards at Amalienborg, Frederiksborg Slot, Louisiana Museum of Modern Art, Kødbyen
• Ready-made itineraries samples – created for different time frames or types of trip
• Copenhagen at a glance – an overview map of Copenhagen with key areas and short descriptions of what you'll find there
• Day trips – extra information for those on longer breaks or wanting to venture further afield
• Practical travel tips – information on how to get there and around, health guidance, tourist information, festivals and events, plus an A–Z directory
• Handy language section – themed basic vocabulary for greetings, numbers and food and drink
• Independent reviews – honest descriptions of places to eat, drink or stay, written by our expert authors
• Accommodation – handy reference guide to a range of hotels for different budgets
• Pull-out map – easy to extract folded map with places to see marked
• What's new – a short overview of the changes in Copenhagen in recent years for repeat travellers
• Fully updated post-COVID-19
The guide is a perfect companion both ahead of your trip and on the ground. It gives you a distinct taste of Copenhagen with a concise edit of all the information you'll need.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support and Max Speed