FKFX Noise Bleach v1.5.2 macOS
MORiA | February, 6 2023 | AU | VST | VST3 | 21.5 MB
NOISE BLEACH A cymbal resonating into drumloop? A percussion with trailing low frequency? Or a fading guitar note with a growing buzz ? Noise Bleach will removes extra noise or unwanted resonances efficiently, without losing any of its dynamics, turning any instrument or voice to its clearest version almost immediately. Pick the demo to try for yourself its uniqueness, watch video below to hear it and discover an immediate way to solve the most critical dynamic issues.
Effortlessly achieve the perfect preservation of your transients and maintain auditive main information intact with Noise Bleach's unique capability to read ahead audio.
Transform your input to its perfect version in just one click with the three automatic detection levels that eliminates the need for time-consuming threshold settings.
Eliminate resonating drums without damaging the hit hat, and remove guitar buzz effortlessly without shortening the note – all with unprecedented performance.
Achieve the perfect balance in your mix with ease, thanks to Noise Bleach's ability to let you hear the removed parts.
- 8 Channel Noise Gate with Dynamic Matrix Threshold level for each band.
- Noise Gate : automatically sets thresholds levels for a simple noise gating.
- Transients : automatically sets thresholds levels to extract the main transients.
- 8 Solos for fine setting on each band.
- Noise Bleach : automatically sets thresholds levels for a simple hard noise gating.
- Gate Invert : reverses the gate opening to control the removed parts of the signal.
- Latency Compensation : By default Noise Bleach uses Latency Compensation system which can be disabled in preferences for realtime live situation.
Whats new in this version
Official site does not provide any info about changes in this version.
Operating System: PC or Mac (M1 Native supported)
CPU: 2 GHz or faster
Memory: 1 GB or more
Software: Any DAW supporting VST 3, or Audio Unit plugin standards.
All plugin formats in 64-bit only.