Japanese Kanji Study v4.3.1
Requirements: Android 4.4+ | Size: 105 MB
PORO Japanese Kanji for all is one apps of our ongoing project for Kanji learner with purpose of giving helful, free and easy tool for Japanese learner to learn Kanji.
Poro Japanese Kanji application's content included 2500 Kanji of all levels from Kanji N5, Kanji N4 to Kanji N3, Kanji N2 and Kanji N1 which are divided into 231 topics, covering almost kanji of all levels, to help practice and reinforce your Japanese Kanji.
Each kanji has detailed information of meanings, kunyomi, onyomi and many examples. By giving learner many tools to study from flashcards, customizable quizzes to kanji challenges and also marking remembered words.
This apps also offers 1300s of questions, with 100 quizzes test, imitates type of test in the JLPT Test.
Detailed kanji info
- View kanji, its meaning, learn kunyomi and onyomi of each kanji
- Check out example words, kanji relations and its meanings to build up your word power.
- The visibility of readings, onyomi, kunyomi and associated meanings.
- Swipe to quickly to test your remembering of that kanji and also to move to another kanji to learn
- Assign favorite mark to filter kanji that you love
- Customize questions to test your remembering and understanding of kanji, meanings, kunyomi, onyomi and also its relation.
- Spread out your vocabulary by doing test with relation words
- Customized repeat wrong answers to help you remember it.
- Review in the end of test showed you which words have you remembered.
- Improve your kanji recognition by challenging yourself recognize right kanji with given meaning in limited time
- Each level contains over 400 grammar activities, split into about 20 tests, are made to mimic a real JLPT exam, to prepare you to JLPT test
- Review in the end of test showed you how many questions did you correct
- View results, explanation of the test answers to let you know what did you wrong
General view all over 2500 words of kanji from level beginner to advance
- By seeing all over 2500 words of Kanji in overview screen, you can look and compare the differences from each other
- Tracking your learning progress by seeing which kanji you already remembered by mark
- 5 levels, from beginner to advance, for choosing to learn. Suitable for beginner to advance
Poro - Japanese Kanji for ALLsuitable for:
- Japanese learner from basic to intermedite
- Is preparing to practice Japanese JLPT N1,N2,N3,N4,N5
- Love Japanese culture.
- Anyone interested in Japanese letters
- Like to challenge your level