Python for Data Science - The Ultimate Step-by-Step Guide to Learn Python In 7 Days
epub | 2.95 MB | English | Isbn: B08ZL5JTX7 | Author: Wilson, Richard | Year: 2021
Want to get started on data science?
Data science is one of the emerging technologies that is set to radically transform the job market. With applications in almost every industry, data science experts will have no shortage of great job offers. But, the whole field may seem a little intimidating if your background is not specific to data science.
★ Here just a little preview of what you'll find inside this book:
• A thorough and simple explanation of data science and the way it works.
• Basics of data science and fundamental skills you need to get started
• Data science libraries you need to learn to become a data whizz
• A blueprint for the most used frameworks for Python data science
• How to process and understand the data and design your own projects
★ On the program:
• What is a data scientist?
• What languages should be learned?
• The three musketeers of Data Science
• Python introduction
• Languages do you need to learn for data science
• These are some of the topics covered in this book:
• •Machine Learning Algorithms
• K NN - Nearest Neighbor Method
• SVC - Support vector machine
• Mathematics for Data Analysis
• Working with Threads in Python
• Working with processes in Python
Even if you're an absolute beginner with little programming experience, you will find this book easy to follow and implement. This guide is your first step towards a successful data science career, so don't hesitate!
Scroll Up, Click the "Buy Now with 1-Click", and Get Your Copy!
Category:Linear Programming, Education Statistics, Linear Programming
Download from RapidGator
Download from DDownload
Download from NitroFlare