English | June 22nd, 2021 | ISBN: 1722505117 | 250 pages | True EPUB | 1.37 MB
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOWBEFORE YOU START YOUR BUSINESS SO YOU CAN STAY IN BUSINESS
Larry Winget is NOT against starting your own business or becoming an entrepreneur. He is against doing it the wrong way, with no plan, little preparation and only your passion to rely on.
Larry often says people have been sold an old bag of "hooey" about what it takes to be successful in business. Forget passion, motivation, "loving what you do", etc. Those things matter, but only a little. What really matters is finding a problem and solving it, serving your customer better than the competition, knowing how to sell and managing your time, resources and employees.
You will not only be asked the tough questions in this book, you'll get the answers. Questions like: Is your business necessary? What problem does it solve? What need does it fill? What pain does it alleviate? What tangible benefit will the customer receive? What should I charge? What gives you the right to be in business?
Learn how to:
• Hire and fire
• Manage employees according to the core values of honesty, integrity and more
• Serve your customer the way they want to be served
• Sell...no skill is more important
• Become impossible to say no to
• Create value in the mind of the customer
• "Circle the Wagons" and defend yourself and your business when it all goes to Hell
This short course in business preparation and business survival is the handbook you need before you quit your day job!