English | 2020 | ISBN: 9789389845785 | 370 pages | PDF,EPUB | 12.45 MB
Know Data science with numpy, pandas, scipy, sklearn
● Questions related to core/basic Python, Excel, basic and advanced statistics are included
● Book will prove to be a companion whenever you want to go for an interview
● Simple to use words have been used in the answers for the questions to help ease of remembering
"Data science and Machine learning interview questions using Python," a book which is a true companion of people aspiring for data science and machine learning, and it provides answers to most asked questions in an easy to remember and presentable form.
Book mainly intended to be used as last-minute revision, before the interview, as all the important concepts and various terminologies have been given in a very simple and understandable format. Many examples have been provided so that the same can be used while giving answers in an interview.
The book is divided into six chapters, which starts with the Data Science Basic Questions and Terms then covers the questions related to Python Programming, Numpy, Pandas, Scipy, and its Applications, then at the last covers MatDescriptionlib and Statistics with Excel Sheet.
What will you learn
● You can learn the basic concept and terms related to Data Science, python programming
● You will get to learn how to program in python, basics of Numpy
● You will get familiarity with the questions asked in an interview related to Pandas and learn the concepts of Scipy, MatDescriptionib, and Statistics with Excel Sheet
Who this book is for
The book is mainly intended to help people represent their answer in a sensible way to the interviewer. The answers have been carefully rendered in a way to make things quite simple and yet represent the seriousness and complexity of the matter. Since data science is incomplete without mathematics, we have also included a part of the book dedicated to statistics.
Table of Contents
1. Data Science Basic Questions and Terms
2. Python Programming Questions
3. Numpy Interview Questions
4. Pandas Interview Questions
5. Scipy and its Applications
6. MatDescriptionlib Samples to Remember
7. Statistics with Excel Sheet
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support and Max Speed