English | 2021 | ISBN: 1618219847 | 33 pages | pdf | 58.01 MB
A Field Guide to Gifted Studentsis a practical manual to the unique characteristics of gifted and advanced learners. Presented as a concise 32-page, full-color booklet available insets of 10 print copiesora single eBook copy, this resource:
- Can be used in teacher workshops and other group professional learning settings.
- Assists educators in understanding and meeting the academic and social-emotional needs of gifted students.
- Includes a companion online facilitator's guide.
- Features practical tips based on current research and best practices.
- Is packed with illustrations, checklists, space to write notes, and a glossary of terms.
School can feel like the wrong fit for many gifted learners, but through learning how to notice and support gifted students' diverse traits and needs, educators can build ideal classroom climates for student success. Readers will understand how to identify giftedness and related traits, including twice-exceptionality, introversion and extroversion, perfectionism, sensitivity, and intuitiveness. The online facilitator's guide includes everything workshop leaders need to conduct a brief course for classroom teachers, coordinators, counselors, or even parents.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support and Max Speed